Why Choose Las Vegas Endodontics?
Las Vegas Endodontics?
Las Vegas Endodontics strives to make our patients feel comfortable and cared for.
We want to make your experience as positive as possible!
- Latest technology. We are equipped with the most up to date technology available in endodontics so that we can provide you with the best treatment. Cone beam CT scanners, digital X-rays, surgical microscopes and more increase the chances that we can save your tooth.
- Less time in the chair. Technology combined with best practices and techniques allow us to provide endodontic care in a shorter amount of time, which means you spend less time in the chair.
- More efficient. Our focus is directly on the tooth or teeth that need to be addressed. We provide specialized care that gets right to the point for efficient treatment.
- Higher success rates. As an endodontist who specializes in saving infected or at-risk teeth, we provide higher success rates and superior outcomes than general dentistry.
- Qualified doctors. Our doctors are highly qualified and certified in the field of dentistry and have completed additional education and training required to specialize in endodontics.
What is an Endodontist?
Endodontics is a specialization in the field of dentistry. An endodontist specializes in diagnosis and treatment of conditions affecting the dental pulp, the soft tissue inside a tooth. The dental pulp is susceptible to infection if bacteria finds a way into the root canal. A variety of dental conditions can lead to tooth infections from deep cavities to cracks in teeth. The goal of endodontics is to apply treatment and procedures in order to save the natural teeth.
Our service is at the core of everything we do. Our team works together to provide a warm, comfortable, and relaxing environment. We provide the following endodontic services:
- Root Canal Therapy. When a tooth is infected or at risk for infection, root canal therapy can often save the tooth. The procedure involves removing the dental pulp and filling the inside of the tooth with material that is resistant to infection. The tooth is typically covered with a crown to complete the procedure.
- Endodontic Retreatment. In some cases a tooth that has been treated with a root canal procedure will become reinfected. When this happens, endodontic retreatment can be done to further treat and prevent reinfection. Through advanced technology we can treat your tooth more effectively.
- Apicoectomy. In some cases bacteria enters the tooth through the root to cause an infection. An apicoectomy involves removing the tip of the tooth root to treat the infection, then sealing it off with a cap placed on the bottom tip of the root.
- Cracked Teeth. A cracked tooth is a common occurrence, but it puts the tooth at risk of infection. Bacteria may invade the dental pulp through the crack if it is deep enough. A cracked tooth is typically treated with root canal therapy and a crown.
- Traumatic Injuries. An injury to the mouth can result in damage to one or more teeth. If a tooth is knocked out or dislodged, it needs to be put back in place and treated quickly in order to save it. In some cases a tooth may look fine after an injury, but then it can start to break down from the inside. We provide prompt treatment for dental injuries with the goal of saving your tooth.
- GentleWave Ultra Cleaning Procedure. This technology makes root canal therapy less invasive using a combination of fluids and acoustic energy to treat an infected or at-risk tooth.
- Sedation. When appropriate, we provide sedation options to help patients feel more relaxed during endodontic procedures.
Hear What Our Patients Say
Dr. Barborka really made this procedure easy. He explained everything and I felt in good hands right away. Surgery itself was not half as bad as I’d think it would be. As someone who’s biggest fear used to be the dentist he helped to make that a lot better. Can’t thank him and his staff enough.
Dr. Brown and assistant Blanca are amazing!! I just had my first ever root canal, done thru my existing crown no less!! I am a dentist terrified person... Highly recommend Las Vegas Endodontics if you’re ever in need of a root canal!!
Dr. Brizzee and his assistant worked like a "well oiled machine". I am happy to review. I was a little apprehensive upon arriving. They made sure that I was comfortable in allowing my husband to remain with me during the procedure. Thank you for everything.
For your convenience, we accept payments made with cash, debit cards, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express.
We also offer financing through CareCredit®.